Incoming awesomeness, take cover!
Thanks to my recent ally, Shyke, the Improvement Mod receives one badass patcher which auto-updates the mod whenever I change something. Yap, that's right, no more waiting, no more downloading.
Now, in order for the patcher to work, you need all 3 games (AoE3, TWC and TAD) updated to their latest versions (like before), and with their official executables. That's right, you people that have the pirated version, you'll need the original exes. But don't worry, it seems the original TAD exe doesn't have any security measures, you just need a CDKey which can be found on Google... So I will link you to all 3 original exes right HERE!
Anyway, after everything is in check, just run the updater instead of the TAD exe, and voila! The mod will update if necessary and will start the game. I will still need you on the blog to report bugs, don't forget that!
You can still start the game the old way, in case the patcher's server is down or anything, don't worry.
Also, for people that made progress with the USA home city and fear that updates will ruin all their work, the installer will now ask if you want to replace your existing USA home city with the standard one. You should press "No".
And now the change log:
- fixed Spy stealth animations (missing)
- fixed Outlaws reload animation (missing)
- fixed Cranequinier hats texture (missing...)
- fixed Japanese Monk, Yumi Archer and Shinobi attack animations
- fixed Grenadier, native and muskter bayonet units melee animations
- switched Yojimbo with Shinobi, Shinobi can now mount and dismount his horse
- improved USA Settlers look and attack animation
- replaced Colonial Militia and Minuteman "hoe" with a shovel
- fixed Outlaws reload animations, Pistolero can now mount and dismount his horse
- bug fixes...
What more can I say, thank you for all of your support, thank you for helping me with AdSense by clicking on the ads (keep going please:) and I hope this mod will go on and reach version 10.0!